Monday, October 22, 2007

me

Photography has to be one of my favorite things. Love to read, cook, scrapbook, garden, paint, go on walks, sing, traveling is a must, vintage posters, my nieces and nephews are everything. Other people intrest me, I like to experience different cultures and learn from others. I love old photographs, flip flops and capris, ice cream, raw red, yellow, green and orange peppers. Fountain Coke is my downfall. I love to smoke a Marlboro Light on my deck in the evening, but have since quit. I love to not wear make-up, but I love lipstick, I love the way the earth smells in the spring, and again in the fall. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, and the way the moon looks different almost every single night. I love the sound of gravel roads, and the smell of burning leaves. I love the sound of my nieces and nephews. The feel of my family and friends. Taking naps with the sun on my face. Watching my husband sleep, and they way his smell fills the house in the morning when he is getting ready for work. The way he kisses me. I love life. How lucky are we to be living?

No comments:

Post a Comment