Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Enjoying the Journey

This Iowa girl is starting an adventure with her hubby! The new journey? Moving from Iowa to Fort Worth, Texas! Who would have thought! I should probably bring you all up to date on my life over the last year or so. I haven't been depressed at all...I have been busy living! :) My sister had three baby girls last year..Yes...three! Twins in January of 2010 and another baby girl the day after Thanksgiving 2010. Lara and all of her children lived with Brad and I until October of 2010. So we were busy helping raise her children and found out what empty nest syndrome really feels like! We feel blessed to have a four bedroom home that could keep them safe. Her and her husband worked some things out and got back together, but unfortunately, are now going through a divorce. Praying for the 5 kids and for Lara and Marvin. All things are possible with God, but you have to ask Him for the help. And a marriage takes three! You, your spouse, and the Lord! Please keep them in your prayers! So, now I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. SO DARN BLESSED!! Pictures coming soon! I have also become quite the stained glass artiste! Started taking classes last July and have made amazing new friends, amazing stained glass pieces and have found that this "old dog" can learn new tricks! I will post my work soon and stories of this adventure soon. Brad and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on 16 October. Cannot believe it has been almost 12 years that we have been married now. Life goes fast! Hopefully before our 12th Anniversary we will be living in Fort Worth, Texas...TOGETHER! Brad moved to our new "home" on 13 May. With the help of family and friends, I have gotten our home ready to sell. I am going to visit him over the 4th of July. So, if any of you have any leads to great jobs down there, hook me up! I can do anything! I am ready to sell my home and be down there with him to start the next chapter of this journey we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment